Thursday, March 31, 2011

Prints




Ive found myself incredibly drawn to prints lately, which is obviously a backlash against my days of dressing like one of those dudes who was at the top of skyscrapers welding shit from 1930's photographs. I was sick of telling people i was a fashion major and getting back confused looks, as they probably assumed by my shoes that i studied desert hiking. Between my shirt, jacket, or supreme cap, im almost never not in a print nowadays, and i feel like it has helped move away from the bland without having a certain outstandingly fashionable look. Of course with camo, which is my primary print, you are still in danger of looking like a junkie from needle park in the 70's (which i completely cosign by the way), but if you know how to match it up correctly, its a guaranteed go. Pictured are jackets from Highland and Supreme, and a shirt by opening ceremony, all of which i purchased recently, and am mostly in love with. My only complaint about any of these garments is the cheesy airborn patch and terrible plastic buttons on the supreme joint, but the fit and print more than make up for it.

the highland jacket is the only one with sizes still available:

No comments:

Post a Comment