Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dapper Dan


From my roots in streetwear, to my toe in workwear, to my steady infatuation with contemporary japanese fashion, i sometimes feel like i lack knowledge on a certain area of the fashion industry. That is the area that is very fashion-y. I've picked up the last few issues of Dapper Dan in an attempt to get more info on designers that arent covered in my typical arena of interest. They have features on favorites like Ari Marcopoulos and Juergen Teller, but they also introduced me to numerous up and coming artists from around the world that i have never seen before. A lot of the clothes featured have an emphasis on runway style, in that i would never actually wear them, but i certainly can appreciate them. Do yourself a favor, put down inventory mag for a couple hours, and expand your horizons.


heres where i get mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment